ARTICLE 1 -USE OF DATA
The information you provide on the Website www.mylittlecoffee enables
Mylittlecoffee and their Partners to
– process and complete your orders. Pursuant to Article 32 of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the information indispensable to mylittlecoffee.fr and their Partners to process and complete orders is marked with an asterisk on the web pages. The other information requested, the provision of which is optional, is aimed at knowing you better and thus improving the services we offer to you, in full security. The information gathered is also forwarded to Mylittlecoffee, its subsidiaries and other service providers in order to perform the services that are ordered. Moreover, such information is stored in order to provide evidence with regard to the respect of legal and regulatory obligations (payments, litigation, etc.)
– customise the services we offer you. Your data enable us to improve and customise the services and offers on our websites, mobile apps, as well with regard to the information we send to you or make available to you.
– Send you newsletters. The website offers users a service called “Newsletter”. This newsletter contains information enabling the Website users to better use the Website, presenting what is new on it, as well as the best current offers. We measure the opening rate of our e-mails in order to target them to your needs. Unless you object under the terms defined in this Confidentiality Charter, if you have bought Mylittlecoffee.fr products, Mylittlecoffee may send you by e-mail, namely within the Newsletter, information enabling you to know and use the Website better, and to benefit from promotional offers on non-rail products. You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter by unsubscribing with a simple click in the unsubscribe link in the Newsletter.
– Combating fraud. In order to ensure the security of payments and the Website operations in general, the personal data that are gathered are also processed in order to establish the fraud risk level associated with each order. Based on the results of checks made on orders, security measures may be taken, or orders may be cancelled or prevented. An incident (failure to pay) will entail the data connected to such order being recorded in the warning file of ylittlecoffee.fr, which, on the occasion of future orders, may lead Mylittlecoffee.fr to carry out extra checks.
ARTICLE 2 -RIGHT TO OBJECT
Pursuant to the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to object, which you can exercise:
by sending a letter to the Customer Service of Mylittlecoffee.fr at 2 rue gautrin 21150 Flavigny sur ozerain;
by filling in the e-form in the website’s “Help” tab (“Contact us” section) With regard to unsubscribing from the newsletter, the right to object can also be exercised:
by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. Please note these requests are only considered if you confirm a message. If this is not the case, you can send a letter to Customer Services, 2 rue gautrin 21150 Flavigny sur ozerain or fill in the e-form under the “Help” tab (“Contact us” section);
If you have refused to receive the Newsletter from Mylittlecoffee.fr, you can make new orders on the Website with the same e-mail address without receiving any new Newsletter, unless you request it explicitly.
ARTICLE 3 – RIGHT TO ACCESS, MODIFY AND DELETE DATA
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 38 to 40 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your data. You can exercise it:
by sending a letter to the Customer Service of Mylittlecoffee.fr at 2 rue gautrin 21150 Flavigny sur ozerain;
by directly filling in the e-form in the website’s “Help” tab (“Contact us” section);
or, if you have a customer account, you may modify rectify, update and correct all the data in your account under the tab “My personal details”.
ARTICLE 4 – COOKIES AND BROWSING THE WEBSITE
Cookies are files stored on your computer or device when you browse the Internet. Cookies are accessible and detected by the website you browse, and by the companies that post their advertisements on such websites, so that they can recognise the browser you use. By browsing the website, you allow the storing and the use of the cookies issued by our Website.
You may accept or refuse the storing of cookies on your computer under the conditions described at Article 4.2 below. On top of cookies, some non-personal information may be gathered upon your browsing the Website, such as the version of your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.), the kind of operating system used (Linux, Windows 98, Mac OS, etc.) and the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the device you are using (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.)
4.1 PURPOSES OF COOKIES
The cookies that may be stored on your computer have the following purposes:
1/ Technical Cookies:
Cookies necessary for the efficient use of the Website, specifically:
o browsing sessions (management of baskets, client account connection):
o simplifying visits (adapting to your device’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used for the site);
o detecting previous visits;
o recoding visitors’ preferences;
o automatic reconnection;
Any refusal on your part or the deletion of certain cookies essential for the Website’s operations may prevent access to some key services of the Website, such as access to your customer account, for example. In such case, we decline any responsibility for the onsequences connected to the impaired functioning of the Website’s services resulting from the impossibility to use the cookies necessary to their functioning that you may have refused or deleted.
2/ Cookies for monitoring purposes
Audience measurements: statistical data on the visits and the use of the Website (tabs and contents visited, routes) in order to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online content, its features, advertising and other communications, as well as to make the services consulted on the Website more interesting and improve their usability.
Customisation: customisation in real time of the browsing on the Website and presenting of relevant customised offers, improved usability;
3/ Cookies for advertising purposes
Advertising: counting and customisation of content and advertisements displayed upon your visit to the Website and after you visit the Website;
Social networks: connections to social networks services, sharing information on social networks;
Whether you share the use of your device with a third party (all types of cookies) If your device is used by several people, or if your device has several pieces of browsing software, we cannot ensure that the services and advertising contents to be displayed on such device when the website is visited indeed match your use of the Website, and not that of another user of such device.
Sharing with others the use of such devices and the configuration of the browsing parameters with regard to cookies, as applicable, are your free choice and your responsibility.
Cookies managed by third parties (cookies for monitoring purposes/cookies for advertising purposes) When you browse the website, cookies issued by third party companies (advertising services providers, communication agencies, audience measurement companies, etc.) may be placed by the latter on your device, subject to the choice you have exercised previously or at any time, under the conditions described at Article 4.2 below.
These cookies are essentially aimed at addressing to you advertising content that may match your interests thanks to data gathered upon your navigation on the Website.
As applicable, the cookies issued by such third parties may allow them, for the period of validity of such cookies:
to count the number of times advertising contents are displayed via our advertising spaces, identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who click on each advertisement, enabling them to calculate the sums due for this and to draw statistics;
to recognise your device upon your browsing any other website or service on which such third party also issues cookies and, if applicable, to adapt such third party websites and services or the advertising they display to your device’s browsing, which they may be aware of;
to adapt the displaying of contents of such third parties to your device’s displaying preferences (language used, displaying resolution, operating system used, etc.).
to store information from forms you have filled in with such third parties (registering for one of their services) or from products, services or information you have chosen from such third parties: purchasing of a service from a third party, etc.).
4.3 HOW TO EXPRESS YOUR PREFERENCE ON COOKIES?
Your preferences expressed directly through your device You may authorise or refuse the storing of cookies on your device by using the proper parameters on your Internet browsing software. Please note that each browser’s configuration is different. It is detailed in your browser’s help menu, which will inform you about how to modify your preferences regarding cookies, namely in the following manner for the most commonly used browsers:
For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windowsvista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&
For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactive
For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Your preferences expressed online on inter-professional platforms You can connect to the website Youronlinechoices, managed by the professionals of digital advertising grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) France.
You can thus become aware of the companies registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of accepting or refusing the cookies used by these companies to adapt to the browsing information they process the advertising that may be displayed when your device visits online services on which they issue cookies : http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-sescookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and is a centralised interface that enables you to express your preference with regard to the cookies that may be used to adapt to your device’s browsing the advertising that is displayed on it. Please note that this procedure will not prevent the displaying of advertisements on the websites you visit. It only blocks the technologies that make it possible to target advertisements to your device’s browser and to your interests.
ARTICLE 5 – OTHER COMMUNICATIONS
Users may receive communications from the Voyages-sncf.com website in the
Creation of customer account: You will receive a welcome e-mail with your
username as well as your password;
Request to close customer account: in the event of customer account closure, an e-mail notifying the account closure is sent to the web user;
Purchase of product, reservation or cancellation: For any reservation, purchase, modification or cancellation of products, you will receive confirmation via e-mail;
Request for assistance or submission of questions/suggestions: Mylittlecoffee.frrespond by e-mail to web users who request assistance on consulting their orders, on connecting to the website, or accessing their user account;
E-mailing: Mylittlecoffee may occasionally propose offers rewarding your loyalty
The IT systems of Mylittlecoffee are equipped with a software protection system.
ARTICLE 7 – DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
Pursuant to legal provisions, we store your data for limited amounts of time:
– Identification data (name, e-mail address, etc.): 3 years from the last connection to the website;
– Order data (trips, number of passengers, etc.): 3 years from the date of your order;
– Banking details: 13 months at most, for the purposes of after-sale management; or for the duration of your bank card validity (only with your prior agreement);
– Prospects data: 1 year after the last activity on the website;
– Connection logs: 1 year from each connection;
– Cookies: 13 months at most since they are stored on your computer or device used for visiting the Website.
ARTICLE 7 – PARTNER SITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The User may access, by means of the hyperlinks on the site, partner sites that are not governed by these personal data protection measures. Users are therefore advised to check the rules applicable to the use and the disclosing of the information that they may forward to such sites.
Moreover, the Website uses social networks plug-ins, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Social Networks”).
If you interact with these plug-ins, for example by clicking on the “I Like” or “Share” buttons, the information connected to your browsing on the Website and your membership of these networks will be forwarded to and stored on a server of the company operating such Social Networks, and shared on the basis of the parameters of your user account on such Social Network, consistently with the conditions of use of such Social Network.
If you do not wish a Social Network to connect the data gathered by means of the Website to the user account of such Social Network, you should log out from such Social Network before visiting the Website. In any case, the use of such plug-ins or buttons is managed by these Social Networks and is governed exclusively by the conditions binding you to the Social Network you
are a member of.